This Halloween, when the witch tries to steal from the cookie jar, just turn her fingers into cookies! That’s what we did for this scary-delicious, super simple Halloween recipe. Who knew that witches had the craveable and enticing flavor of peanut butter cookies? Certainly not us, we’re just glad they do. Take a look at the full recipe below and join in the delicious festivities tonight!
HALLOWEEN PEANUT BUTTER WITCH FINGERS
Yields: 7 servings | Serving Size: 1 finger
Calories: 100 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4.5g | Net Carb: 3g
Total Carb: 11g | Fiber: 3g
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 6-8 mins | Total Time: 30mins (including cooling/decorating time)
- 2 Quest Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- 1 Scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp oat flour
- 2 tbsp zero calorie sweetener
- 1 egg, large
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- 13 pieces of slivered almonds
- 2-3 drops red food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Place the cookies into a food processor and blend until fine crumbles form.
- Transfer cookie crumbles to a mixing bowl.
- Add in the protein powder, oat flour, sweetener and salt. Stir until combined.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the mixture and stir until a dough forms.
- Separate the dough into 14 evenly sized balls.
- Shape each ball out into a finger shape, roughly the size of a pinky finger.
- Add a slivered almond to the top where the fingernail would be and place the dough on the baking sheet.
- bake until golden brown, remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once cooled drop 2-3 drops of red food coloring onto a plate and dip the end of a toothpick to add blood coloring to fingers.